1) Where are you from? Chestermere, AB
2) How long have you been wakesurfing? 6 Years
3) What boat do you mostly ride behind? Centurion Ri257
4) Do you remember the first time you experienced wakesurfing and if it was love at first sight or did it take time to like it? Took time to figure out how to make a wave!
5) What was the first trick you landed and how long did it take to get it? Half cab. A week.
6) What trick would you most like to learn? 540 big
7) What's your favourite lake to ride on? Lake Pleasant, AZ
8) If you could surf with any two people you don't normally ride with who would they be? John Akerman and Ryan Fair
9) Of all the countries you've never been to, which one would you most like to visit for a wake surf competition? Brazil
10) Favorite foods? Sushi
11) Favorite movies? Pulp Fiction
12) If you were stranded on an island what 3 things would you bring? A winch, board, and large knife
13) Who do you admire the most? Kelly Slater
14) Wake up for glass or sleep in and take a chance? Glass
15) What is one thing that annoys you the most? Tubers
16) Describe yourself in 3 words. Dad, Husband, wake surfer
17) What is your biggest addiction besides wakesurfing? Tending to my toys (trucks, boats, etc)
18) Favorite TV show? Fubar - age of computers on VICE
19) Iphone or Android? Iphone
20) Tell us something about you that people likely don't know. I'm an Economist
21) What do you like most about Kanuk and why do you ride for them? Amazing boards and people.