2017 - 6th Place Outlaw Male Skim
I think the biggest accomplishment for me in wakesurfing is just the opportunity it has given me to meet so many great people and build relationships with friends that I believe will or are gunna be around for life.
1) Where are you from? Grande Prairie AB
2) How long have you been wakesurfing? 2018 season will be 4 years
3) What boat do you mostly ride behind? Supreme S226
4) Do you remember the first time you experienced wakesurfing and if it was love at first sight or did it take time to like it? When we first got a boat we didn’t know what it was , And after constantly hurting ourselves wakeboarding we caught wind of wakesurfing , however we had no idea how to weight a boat for the first couple seasons but always had a blast with just doing tricks with the rope as we got Better and better at making a wave
5) What was the first trick you landed and how long did it take to get it? Revert shuv , once we learned to surf without a rope I was able to learn this trick within a couple months, got sick of trying 360s and this one just seemed to work better 😛
6) What trick would you most like to learn? I’d tell you but I want to be the first person to land it 👾
7) What's your favourite lake to ride on? Cultus Lake
8) If you could surf with any two people you don't normally ride with who would they be? Since I’ve started competing I’ve met so many great people from all over the place ! I don’t think I can pick just two I just love any chance I have to ride with our friends who live far away that we have met through the sport
9) Of all the countries you've never been to, which one would you most like to visit for a wake surf competition? I would love to make it to Japan!
10) Favorite foods? Steak
11) Favorite movies? To many to list
12) If you were stranded on an island what 3 things would you bring? My gf Lizzy, My dog Molly, a skimboard to pass the time
13) Who do you admire the most? My family
14) Wake up for glass or sleep in and take a chance? Always wake up for glass!
15) What is one thing that annoys you the most? How busy my lake gets during summer
16) Describe yourself in 3 words. Determined, honest , fun
17) What is your biggest addiction besides wakesurfing? I love skateboarding snowboarding and snowskating
18) Favorite TV show? Dragon Ball Super
19) Iphone or Android? Iphone
20) Tell us something about you that people likely don't know. I’m a huge Pokémon nerd 🤓
21) What do you like most about Kanuk and why do you ride for them? I was able to be with kanuk and help them get started when it was just an idea long before the name Kanuk was even decided, Getting to spend time with them and watch the ideas come to life was just a blast and it feels like it has become a Surf family and everyone on the team seems to be so comfortable with everyone and I think we have one of the best environments out there ! Everyone is full of support ! I’m sure any of you last year at any of the events where we had riders we had a strong presence everywhere we went ! I also love that the team tends to try to make it to the same events and I end up being way more exited to see and ride with everyone then I am for the event.