Accomplishments: A lot of second place finishes.
1) Where are you from? Richmond, BC
2) How long have you been wakesurfing? 6 years, 3 riding skim
3) What boat do you mostly ride behind? Centurion (or who ever is willing to tow me)
4) Do you remember the first time you experienced wakesurfing and if it was love at first sight or did it take time to like it? Love at first sight.
5) What was the first trick you landed and how long did it take to get it? Air grab. Not long
6) What trick would you most like to learn? Big Spin
7) What's your favourite lake to ride on? The calmest one that day.
8) If you could surf with any two people you don't normally ride with who would they be? John Akerman, Jake Caster
9) Of all the countries you've never been to, which one would you most like to visit for a wake surf competition? Russia
10) Favorite foods? Pasta, and junk food
11) Favorite movies? Ace Ventura pet detective
12) If you were stranded on an island what 3 things would you bring? Lighter, Gortex jacket, water filter bottle
13) Who do you admire the most? My wife. Jamee May
14) Wake up for glass or sleep in and take a chance? I'm normally first up, looking at the calm waters
15) What is one thing that annoys you the most? When someone says " I can't "
16) Describe yourself in 3 words. Calm cool collected
17) What is your biggest addiction besides wakesurfing? Haagen Dazs ice cream( chocolate chocolate chunk
18) Favorite TV show? I'd rather be surfing. (Modern family)
19) Iphone or Android? Iphone
20) Tell us something about you that people likely don't know. I'm not good at sharing my secrets.
21) What do you like most about Kanuk and why do you ride for them? It's like a family of riders pushing each other to be their best. Love my board.