- 1st Place World Wakesurf Competition - Outlaw
- Rank 10th in the world - 2017
1) Where are you from? Cranbrook, BC
2) How long have you been wakesurfing? 4 years
3) What boat do you mostly ride behind? Nautique G23
4) Do you remember the first time you experienced wakesurfing and if it was love at first sight or did it take time to like it? I was in Florida working at a wakeboard camp and went out surfing with some friends. I thought it was fun but kinda gorby haha so I didn't try it again for about 2 years. Once I figured out how to really carve I was completely addicted.
5) What was the first trick you landed and how long did it take to get it? 360 I learned it the first summer I spent surfing.
6) What trick would you most like to learn? Switch 360
7) What's your favourite lake to ride on? Rosen Lake or Kootenay Lake
8) If you could surf with any two people you don't normally ride with who would they be? Jimmy & Kaley Sparling, Keenan & Noah Flegel, Grant & Aaron Witherell.
9) Of all the countries you've never been to, which one would you most like to visit for a wake surf competition? Russia
10) Favorite foods? Lattes, wine gums, or Starbucks cake pops.
11) Favorite movies? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, & Sex and the City
12) If you were stranded on an island what 3 things would you bring? I need 4, my boat, surfboard, husband (boat driver), and dog.
13) Who do you admire the most? Julie-ann Chapman b/c she turned her passion into a career by creating women's snowmobile clinics and she encourages women to get involved in a male dominated sport.
14) Wake up for glass or sleep in and take a chance? depends what I was doing the night before. So both.
15) What is one thing that annoys you the most? When someone cuts my surf set short
16) Describe yourself in 3 words. I don't know. lol
17) What is your biggest addiction besides wakesurfing? Snowmobiling & Coffee
18) Favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
19) Iphone or Android? Iphone
20) What do you like most about Kanuk and why do you ride for them? Best board I have ever rode and we are more than a team we are a family!