- 1st Place World Wakesurf Competition - Amateur Surf
- Rank 1st in the world - 2017 Amateur Surf
1) Where are you from? Maple Ridge, BC Canada
2) How long have you been wakesurfing? 7 Years
3) What boat do you mostly ride behind? Centurion FS33
4) Do you remember the first time you experienced wakesurfing and if it was love at first sight or did it take time to like it? As soon as I seen it, I had to try it! Loved it instantly.
5) What was the first trick you landed and how long did it take to get it? I suppose it was an air... back then it was just amazing to get the fins out of the water! LOL
6) What trick would you most like to learn? I like trying things I haven’t seen other people do. My riding style is kinda derived from snowboarding and skateboarding so I think of doing things like nose blunt sliding the wave... but big spins are at the top of my list of tricks to learn this coming season.
7) What's your favourite lake to ride on? Wherever it’s calm. Been surfing Cultus Lake lately.
8) If you could surf with any two people you don't normally ride with who would they be? Ricky and Tracey! Those two are just a riot. So pumped on the sport. Always smiling. Great at giving pointers... I hear they’re starting a surf school too!
9) Of all the countries you've never been to, which one would you most like to visit for a wake surf competition? Japan
10) Favorite foods? Favourite meal is BBQ roast beef rotisserie. Mashed potatoes. Gravy. And canned peas... mmmm
11) Favorite movies? Rockn’ Rolla, Deadpool, Star Wars (empire)
12) If you were stranded on an island what 3 things would you bring? Rambos knife. Surfboard. Pillow.
13) Who do you admire the most? My Grandfather
14) Wake up for glass or sleep in and take a chance? I’m up early all the time. I want that glass!
15) What is one thing that annoys you the most? People driving slow in the passing lane.
16) Describe yourself in 3 words. Out of Shape
17) What is your biggest addiction besides wakesurfing? Chocolate
18) Favorite TV show? Silicon Valley
19) Iphone or Android? Iphone
20) Tell us something about you that people likely don't know. Oh no!... not falling for that one!
21) What do you like most about Kanuk and why do you ride for them? Super fun team. Everyone’s so supportive of each other. The boards are amazing. Especially the graphics! 😜